Saturday, September 13, 2008

GIRLS NIGHT OUT!

Hey Girls!!!
We all need a girls night out once in a while.... well here is your chance!
I am hosting a jewelry party at my house on Wednesday, Sept. 17. At 6:30pm. You are ALL invited. It's going to be a lot of fun. We will be having light snacks and refreshments. Also learning a little about Lia Sophia jewelry. Which is awesome.! There will be prizes and a chance to get some money off the jewelry if you want to buy some.
If you don't like jewelry or don't have money well COME ANY WAY.! Come enjoy a night with the girls.
Just for your information if you are interested, Lia Sophia has a September special going on:
Buy 2 pieces at regular price
get up to 4 pieces at half off.
Thats a great deal but whats best about it is that you can buy 2 $5 items and use them as your regular priced items and than if you want something thats $100, you can get it 50% off! AWESOME!
I don't really want to post my address on here but if you send me a quick email I will send you details to my house. meg_n_donny@hotmail.com
Please come and bring a friend!!
If you can't come but are interested in the jewelry. You can look at it online at www.liasophia.com/deonne if you order any before September 20th, put my name as the host. Thanks, hope to see you all there!
Megan Hicken

5 comments:

Megan said...

ROBYN!!
I hope you can come to my party. If you read this add me to your blog. I can't read it since you went private. Meganhicken@hotmail.com. Hope all is well.!
Megan

Jen Duke said...

Megan, thanks for the invite! That was so nice of you! Unfortunately I have class that night- but it sounds fun!

Chelsey said...

Megan, I'll be there!

Becky said...

sorry I can't come.

Shelley Family said...

Hey Megan,
Thanks for inviting me to your party. Sadly I have class that night and won't be able to make it... otherwise I would love to come