Monday, September 15, 2008

Birthday time!


My sweet baby turned 1 year old today. I can't believe he's so old. Seems like just yesterday he came into this world, yet it feels like he's been a part of my life forever. The year has gone by so fast. We had a fun rubber ducky birthday party for him on Saturday. He got so many gifts, thank you everyone that came. He loves them. He enjoyed opening his gifts and eating his cake. Here are a few pictures....
Tyler's party this way...
Follow the duck feet
The sign says, "Welcome to Tylers tub! "Come on in the waters fine."

blow up duck full of drinks

Snacks

These are the cups to put your snacks in. Cute little ducks eh?

I couldn't decide on what cake to make. So I made 3 small ones. I know I am ridiculous, but most of it was eaten.

This one fell apart as I was putting it on the table... but you get what it was right..?


We had some baby bottle bowling! GO MADILYN!!

Tyler opening his gifts. He tried to climb right in all the bags to get his toys. it was so funny!

He finally got a ball. Thanks Chels!

Tyler mostly just picked at the ducks face. I think he was nervous with everyone looking at him.

He finally dug in when the attention was off him.

I thought of buying a bubble blower but instead I had my brother Matt. Tyler loved the bubbles! Thanks Matt!!!


The birthday party was a blast. Now we just have to find a spot for all his new toys. Thanks for everyone that came. Happy birthday Tyler. I love you so much!

6 comments:

Lilit said...

Oh Megan, so much fun!!! I can't believe he is 1!!! I ALSO can't believe you made 3 cakes for him!!! They look wonderful (did you take a cake decor class, or how on earth did you make those cakes??).
The duck idea is fabulous. I loved all of the pictures! Good job

Jobi Niu said...

MEgan that looks like the CUTEST lil' birthday party. MY goodness. I can't believe he's 1 either.. crazy! The cakes.. wow! SO CREATIVE! You go girl.

Mitzi said...

Cute party!
Hey I need ur email so I can add you to my blog! xoxo

Lorina said...

How cute is his birthday party! Oh my goodness! So cute.. you really did a great job!

Happy birthday Tyler!

Amber Bryce said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! I wish we could have been there to celebrate. Megan, your cakes are incredible!

Michelle said...

You are so creative! That looks like a really fun party.