Friday, June 20, 2008

LIFE!

It feels like summer just began. Donny finished his finals yesterday. YIPPEE! Now we are done with school until August. I wish we could be done forever but not yet. Although he still has to write a essay and send in his application to the Marriott school. Cross your fingers that he can make it in. We should find out mid July. If not who knows were life will take us. I have been dying to go camping but we haven't had any time yet. We were able to go up to Tibble Fork and go canoing the other day. That was fun but I still wanna go camping. We have a family reunion in about 2 weeks, I guess I'll have to wait until then. Tyler is crawling everywhere. Its so fun to see him learn new things. Well we aren't up to a whole lot but thats a little update.

5 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

I'll cross my fingers for Donny!! Tyler looks freakin ADORABLE int hat picture!

Chelsey said...

i like your new background. I hope you had fun camping.

Julie Neal said...

yes you are the Megan!! How are things?!

Chelsey said...

Meagn you should do a post with ALL of your awesome cakes! I love them.

kelison said...

Oh my gosh, Megan!!! How can you have such a cute baby and I've never seen him??? When you are at your mom's house, call me so I can come pinch his cheeks!