Saturday, June 7, 2008

More of May!

??????
So my husband asked what he could do to help with dinner. I handed him a green pepper and asked him if he would cut it up. :) I guess I should have been more specific. This is just a small taste of Donny's sense of humor!

cake!
A while back I told you my friend wanted me to make her son a motorcycle birthday cake. Well she later informed me that she was inviting 30 kids and would prefer if it was in cupcakes. Talk about complicating, but I thought it turned out pretty cute!

Sharing!
Here is Sadie feeding Tyler her cupcake. He was going nuts!


Swinging!
I think this picture is just cute! Ty loved the swings.


Our garden!
I wasn't sure how we could do a garden with out a yard but I thought I would try this. Its alot of fun and our plants have already tripled in size since this picture. We have a tomato, zucchini, and cucumbers. and of course, Flowers!


Memorial Day!
Here is Dean and Tyler at the cemetery. Visiting my Aunt Margaret's grave. She died when I was 8 of Lupus. She was only 22 years old. I miss her!


Walking!
This is my dad and nephew going on a walk. I just thought it was a super cute picture.


1 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

ha ha ha the pepper thing that your husband did was so funny!