Friday, June 20, 2008

Sleepy boy!

Tyler is so funny. When he is tired he will fall asleep almost anywhere. Sometimes in the funniest positions. I would be surprised if he didn't have a kinked neck all the time. Here are a couple pictures of him asleep in funny places. The first one is at my sisters on her couch, he just bent over and fell asleep. the other one, i was in the other room and it was really quiet, when I came out to see what Tyler was up to I found him asleep in his walker. So sweet. I felt bad waking him up to put him in his bed.

3 comments:

Lorina said...

Okay that is so cute. Maddox only falls asleep on comfy things. I bought a new bath rug.. its way fluffy and he came in while I was showering and fell asleep on it. haha So cute.

Amber Bryce said...

How cute! Man, I wish Dallen would fall asleep so easily - he fights sleep till the end.

Chelsey said...

Megan, what a funny kid. Madilyn says"Hi, Ty-ter" Come swimming at our house soon. C-ya Chelsey