Saturday, June 7, 2008

Update on April!

So I finally gave up on my internet. We've had people come look at it and no one can figure out whats wrong. So I brought all my pictures to my parents and I'm going to use there internet, which has got me be faster than mine. I'm going to put a lot of pictures on with a little description. I will start with what we did in April.

Missionaries
This is Donny's little brother Kyle, he left on his mission to Independence, Missouri. He is determined to be Tyler's favorite uncle even while he is gone for 2 years.


Prom
This is my little brother Matt. His first Prom. Isn't he a stud??!!


At the park
My nephew Dean and Tyler! We went to the park to feed the ducks. Dean doesn't look like he's having fun, but he really was!


Buddies!
This is Tyler and his buddy, Dallen Bryce. They are about 2 1/2 weeks apart. Dallen just moved to Arizona at the end of April. We are gonna miss him and his parents!

1 comments:

Amber Bryce said...

Hey - there's my baby! They had fun together that day. It's too bad they can't hang out anymore. ={
PS. We're renting the same house that we're going to buy. Yeah, I like the backyard too!