Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memories!

I though this might be fun!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.I think it's fun to take a trip down memory lane, and it's always good to have a laugh or smile about the past. So leave a comment and I'll do the same for you.:)

7 comments:

Becky said...

I Remember making people out of vegetables. Good Times.

Lorina said...

Haha.. how embarrassing!

Hmm.. remember when we dressed you up with skanky make-up and clothes then walked out of yoru room with you parents standing there.
All they said was "did you do something different with you hair?" haha

kelison said...

I remember our big talk at Martin Park at our Labor Day breakfast! I've never seen you so sad. Now you look like you are living in the "happily ever after" part of your fairytale life!

Chelsey said...

Remember the day we because best friends. I remember floating down the Jordan River. And I remember you bringing home extra pizza when you worked at Papa Murphys and we would eat the whole thing. I remember balling together in the temple parking lot. Remember when we wrote all over Randy's truck "ilove you, Marry me, kiss me, ect..." Do you remember graduation night when you and Alisha slept at my house and I was sleep talking and said" I hate when it's not melted." I was dreaming about toast, i don't know when. We all laughed a long time. Great times. I'm glad I see you all the time. Love ya meg

Amber Bryce said...

I decided to do this one instead of the husband one. I remember going to check out the hospital when we were both big and pregnant, and then going out to ice cream afterwards.

Dave n' Paula said...

Hey Megan! So many memories, which one to choose? I remember always walking to your house after school (junior high) and eating CHEESE!!! Sorry i haven't been a very nice friend. You have a beautiful family. Sorry I don't have a blog. Paula (Kitchen) Wager

Megan said...

Paula, i am sad you don't have a blog. I would love to hear from you. You should email me at meg_n_donny at hotmail. Or send me another message when or if you get a blog!