Monday, April 11, 2011

Due to popular demand...

A belly picture!

I know this is a terrible photo. I didn't know how to turn off the flash on my phone. This is me at 7 months pregnant. I hate the way I look when pregnant so you are lucky you get this much!

I am 32 weeks now. I cannot wait for this little boy to make his debut. Yesterday it hit me that I only have 8 weeks until this little guy will be here and I have not began to prepare. It's a good thing that he's a boy, so he at least has clothes. I plan to make some burp clothes, a blanket, and a car seat tent. We still need to buy a car seat too. Maybe I should pull out all my old baby stuff and see what else I need. Lots to do in 8 weeks.
I know a lot of you are wondering if we have chose a name yet. Then it should not surprise you that we haven't. Probably wont until the day he arrives, just like with Tyler. So I'm sorry. I will let you know if we decide before then.

5 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

You look SO CUTE!! Ugh, I HATE the way I feel/look when I'm pregnant as well. I'm so excited for you!! :]

Jill Manis said...

Oh Megan I LOVE that you are blogging again! I think your baby bump is so, so cute and your garden looks awesome! I'm a little jealous. :)

Suzanne said...

YOu are so tiny! You do look so great, I had no idea you were so far along. I am sure Tyler was all of the preparation you needed. You'll be great!:)

Greg + Kristin said...

You have such a cute belly!! Wow 32 weeks seems like forever away for me! How fun that you are going to have another little boy! We are pretty dang excited to be having a boy! Thanks for all of your comments! I love still being able to keep in touch!!

Taber & Rebecca said...

You look GREAT!!! Thanks for the pic!