Sunday, August 23, 2009

6 month vacation...

Well, it appears that it's been a month since our last update. (Whoops!) In that month we have been able to get settled in and begin to enjoy some of the things to do around Miami. Here are some slide shows... in no particular order.



I had a birthday on the 14th of August. I'm now 25. I don't feel any older though, yet. Donny took us on a boat tour of the bay and to hard rock cafe. It was a lot of fun. Tyler loves boats and kept waving at all the passing boats.


We got a annual pass to the Miami Metro Zoo. It is large and very fun. Here are some photos of our last trip. We went with some of our new friends, the Tingeys! It was fun and poured rain! We rented a Safari bike to go around the zoo and it was well worth it. While we were there Tyler was playing in the water when he collided with a girl and fell on his face. His bottom teeth went into his upper lip and he was bleeding and got a nice fat lip! Luckily dad saved the day and bought him a 32oz Slurpee in which he consumed himself! At least he stayed hydrated right?


more photos coming soon!!!!!!

4 comments:

Ben said...

Looks like you are having fun....I am still waiting for those "Beach" pictures! :) I would love to take some pictures for you when you get back. I asked Em if she would let me take some for her when the baby is born...I love newborn pix, and I want some more practice.

Chelsey said...

I would love to visit if I had the means. I am going to California with my mom in Oct. I guess that is as close as i will get to Florida- and that is actually further awy! Ha

Geoff and Bets said...

wow! that was fast posting. i think that the pictures dont do the rain justice! can you send me some via email that i can post on our blog and keep to look back and laugh at.

Unknown said...

What fun! It is still hard for me to believe that I, the Florida native who totally thought we would be moving back, would still be here in Utah while you Utah natives are there instead! :) I'm glad you guys are enjoying your experience there. And I am SO sorry I missed your birthday! That would be the one downside of trying to minimize the time I spend on facebook- I miss all the bday reminders! Anyway, hope it was a fabulous one :)