Sunday, July 12, 2009

Home Sweet Home....for the next 6 months!!

This is us looking down. Way down. Our pool is the one that is L shaped. The other is the neighbor buildings pool. Our pool in on the 11th floor! Our new bed!

The other side of our room.


Living room. Our beautiful couches!!



Donny's new pride and joy!
I tried to get a photo of the whole set up. It is Living room, dining room, and kitchen all in one.



Our SWEET shower!


Comes with this nice baby! I'm so excited to have a Brand New washer and dryer!
All our appliances are brand new as well. We used the oven for the first time today! I don't want to go back to my old hand-me-downs.

My daring child!!! He loves looking over the edge! I am convinced this is a BAD thing!

Night time view to our left!~

Day time view to our right! This is the bay. The Island out there is Miami/South beach.
this is a video of our entire view in the night! You can't see the ocean well but it is the big black area!!!!!

13 comments:

Lorina said...

Wow! That's high up. Eek. I don't know if I could handle it. haha

Good luck in Florida.. what an adventure! Wish I was able to see you before you left though.

(what did you do with your condo?)

Lilit said...

love your bedroom set!!!! We are in market for one.... where should we go? Love your apt! So cool!

Jobi Niu said...

OH MY GOSH!! Florida is awesome! I love it there. Your place is SOOOO NICE.. WOW. SOOO high up. scary.

Chelsey said...

Nice place Megan! Good Work! That area looks really nice!

The Bowes said...

the place looks good!

Anonymous said...

What a nice apartment! I am very jealous of the view that you have.

Becky said...

Looks like fun! I love the view.

Julie Neal said...

Oh WOW! That is amazing Megan..those views are so great!! What a fun time for you guys! Have fun!

Ben said...

Okay, so I am totally waiting for some beach pictures, and you enjoying the ocean for me, I need to live through you so you gotta help me out! :)

The Starkers said...

Thanks for the photos!! I love seeing where you are staying now that you are across the country. That is way too high for me, I get a little scared just looking at the photos. I'm a little jealous that you are in Florida!!

Amber Bryce said...

Wow, that's a nice place you've got there! I can't believe the pool is on the 11th floor!

Mitzi said...

Its beautiful there! AJ & I went to Orlando for our honey moon in the winter time, and it was so hot! I can't even imagine being there this time of year!

Suzanne said...

Megan! SO glad you found my blog! Your little family is ADORABLE!!! Your apartment is so beautiful too. Can't believe you're in Florida. Isn't life an adventure? It will be fun to be able to keep updated with your life. Sure love you!
Suzanne