Monday, July 6, 2009

Lots of pictures!

We had a cat for about 2 weeks! We had named him Macaroni, Tyler called him "wawawoni". He was a lot fo fun. Tyler liked to pick him up, pull him by hiw ears and smash him with his toy cars. Poor thing. Silly cat was thirsty...This is my sweet Grandma. She is in the hospital and not doing to well. We love her so much!

She loves to hold Tyler and sing him songs. Even though the songs don't make much sense most the time it is a special moment.

I started a cake website. You should check it out.
Thelandofcakebelieve.blogspot.com
Here are a few of my latest cakes:
My First Wedding cake!This is one of my favorites. It was for a baby shower!
Donny's sister was in the Miss Utah Pageant again. We had a fun week going and watching her compete!

Tyler was more interested in the water then any of the Miss Utah princesses!
These are just some fun pictures of our summer so far.

My cousin Tori came and stayed with us for the month of June. Tyler just LOVED it!

We went camping with my sister and her family. Tyler and Dean loved there little camping chairs.


We went out to Roosevelt for Donny's brothers graduation.
We went to the drive in movie while we were there.

Tyler enjoyed planting flowers with Grandma Hicken!
Congratulations on Graduating Eric!

We went on a nice hike up to stewart falls with some friends.

We attended a "Clue Party" with a bunch of friends. We all dressed up as the characters and played a live game of clue. So fun. I was Mrs. White and Donny was a made up character..The Butler.
My Good cousin Brandon got married. Yeah! We absolutly love these guys. We are so happy for you Brandon and Brandi, congratulations.
(my cousin Cherese took this picture. Isn't she great. check her out cheresespix.blogspot.com)
Brandon and Brandi both enjoy dancing, infact that is how they met. So of course they had a dance and their reception. Tyler LOVED it. Here are a few pictures of him dancing.
I love this one, even though it is blurry.
This is me and a few of my freinds up at bridal veil falls!

That is what we have been doing for the past few months. Sorry about the long post. There is more to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're having an awesome summer! I didn't know you made cakes. I'll have to go and check them out, they look good!

Amber Bryce said...

That pregnant/baby shower cake is awesome! Why isn't it on your cake decorating website?

Ben said...

megs...looks like fun! I bet it is fun to have an adventure huh? Can I come visit? I wamt to be at the beach!!! Enjoy it for me okay? I want to see lots of pictures!!!:)