Saturday, March 28, 2009

St. patricks Day!

Okay I would say it is about time I updated. I know St. Patricks Day was a few weeks ago but here is what we did.


First, My sister in law, Amanda, is a little leprechaun. She was born on St patricks Day. My brother asked me to make her birthday cake. It is not the best cake I have ever made, but it was fun. Amanda collects snow globes, so that is what I attempted to do. It looks a bit cartoony or like a child colored it with crayons but oh well, I had fun. Here it is.....


Another fun thing we did for St. Patricks Day was go to a "parenting activity" that our ward was having. We had a play date and it included a delicious GREEN breakfast. Green eggs, pancakes, and milk. Thankfully the bananas were not green.

Here is Tyler and his buddy Noah.



0 comments: