Saturday, March 28, 2009

Nursery Time!

Our Tyler turned a year and a half on the 15th of March. What better excuse for a cake??? We play games with a few friends every Sunday. Usually I make cookies, but this time I made Tyler a half birthday cake.

He wasn't sure about the hat!
Also, since Tyler is now 18 months that means NURSERY! Yay!! Tyler was starting to become a handful at church, wanting to run everywhere. We were really looking forward to nursery. Ty did GREAT. He was so content he didn't even want to leave when we picked him up. He does very well except when the nursery leaders tell him he cannot eat the plastic bananas. (poor kid) Snack time is, of course, his favorite. He has been going to nursery since the beginning of March. Last week we were just walking down the hall, someone opened the door to the nursery and Tyler took off inside before we could even say goodbye. It is definitly harder for me than him. Although, I really enjoy being able to listen to the lessons again in Sunday school and Relief society.
Here is the picture he colored his first day in nursery. I'm so proud of him!!!

4 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

CUTE CAKE! My boys would have loved it. THat's good he's 18 months now and gets to go to nursery.. I wish my boys would go by themselves! I'm the freaking nursery leader though, so that helps :] He's so cute!

Chelsey said...

Cute 1/2 birthday cake and rainbow globe! And that Tyler is an artist!

Shelley Family said...

You make the cutest cakes...what a great talent!! You may need to give me some ideas for Brynn's 1st birthday cake :)

Thomas Family said...

Awesome cake!