Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cookie Cutters.


There is this adorable little hair shop for kids here in American Fork. Its called Cookie Cutters. I decided to bring Tyler to get his first professional hair cut. I usually cut his hair, i thought this might help me get some tips. It was so much fun. The kids get to choose what vehicle they get to sit in and what movie they want to watch. They also get a sucker, balloon, and a cookie cutter. I'm not sure haircuts at home quite compare. We may have to make this a ritual.

Tyler chose the airplane. and was very excited as you can tell by this cheesy smile! He also chose to watch Monsters Inc. which is his favorite show of the month.


And here is the result. Isn't he handsome?


6 comments:

Becky said...

Very handsome. Attalyn loved it there. We forgot her balloon and cookie cutter there though. Oops.

Geoff and Bets said...

i wish i woudl have known you were going before the wedding! we could have waited to go with you. we went two weeks ago and garrett sat in the airplane but watched cars. so fun! i lvoe that place!

Ben said...

I'm glad you took him and it worked out well...isn't it the cutest place?

Chelsey said...

He looks so much older. I am so glad you finally got the spikes you have been wanting!

Unknown said...

What a freakin' awesome idea! Tyler's hair looks so cute. And I love that Monsters Inc is his "movie of the month." That is totally how kids are! :)

Thomas Family said...

Was it expensive?? Super cute! I want to take Jayven so bad!!