Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Brigham Marcus Lawrence

I am proud to be an Aunt of another adorable nephew. This is my second nephew. He was born September 4. weighed 7lbs 7oz 20 inches long. and has tons of hair. I am so sad I wont beable to hld him until he is almost 4 months old but I am still going to be his favorite aunt!!

Congratulations Emmalee and Rob and Dean!

Dean is so happy to be a big brother. He can't get enough of baby Brig.
Here he is. Adorable. Look at that long hair, he almost needs a haircut already!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie. Congratulations on another nephew!

Anonymous said...

Wow, look at that hair! I love when babies come out with hair, it's cool. :-)

Lorina said...

So Cute!!

Ben said...

Tell you what Meg, I'll give him an extra hug from you when I see him!!!!

Steph Wardle said...

i am so glad you posted a comment on our blog! i was ever so happy to see your name! i miss you laughing with you! when are you headed back?? ps- we haven't had a hometeacher visit us since your good good husband left :(

The Starkers said...

Congrats to Emmalee and family!!! And I like the name!! Yes, I have been wanting to watch lost!!! funny, i have been telling adam that I want to buy the seasons. And a few weeks ago there was a mini marathon of The Secret Life of the American Teenager and now I want to buy that too. I have to space myself for adam's wallets sake though. and haha 7th heaven. I don't really know why and adam is trying to talk me out of that one. Text me whenever I like talking to you!!