Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween update

We had a lot of fun this year for halloween. We got to dress up quite a few times. First, our ward put on an awesome halloween party. Everyone had very creative costumes. We carved and painted pumpkins and then made carmeled apples. Yum! I didn't get a very good picture of our costumes but here they are....
I am a girl being abducted by an alien. (I wish I had a better picture) can you tell what I am? My boys are the MEN IN BLACK! Don't they look so good? I think so!

Second, We went to a family halloween party at my parents. We had a lot of delicious halloween treats. We played halloween pictionary. Then we split up into groups and made scarecrows out of anything we could find around the house. It was so funny. This is what my groups scarecrow turned out like. I'll tell you what, it would definitly scare me if I was a crow! haha


Donny and I brought Tyler to the pumpkin patch. We dressed him up as a frog for that. Tyler was also a frog on halloween night. We went to St. george and went to a trunk or treat and around the neighborhoods with my little cousins. Here are a few pictures of Tyler at the pumpkin patch and of our pumpkins we got there.

My pumpkin is the painted one. Donny's is the carved one. We later carved Tyler's when we were in St. George, but didn't get a picture.
We went to St. george because one of my best friends(Megan) got married on Saturday. It was a beautiful wedding. They are such funny people. Tyson (Megs husband) decided he wanted to wear a kilt for his wedding. Random, he is not Scottish, he didn't serve his mission in Scottland, he just wanted to, so he did. haha Then for the reception, they had everyone wear their halloween costumes. It was awesome. I didn't get any pictures of the reception, but here is a picture of the happy couple! I love you Meggs!!!

6 comments:

Amber Bryce said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Your costumes and pumpkins are so creative!

Ben said...

Tyler is a stinkin' cute little frog!!

Chelsey said...

Your costumes look so good.I'm impressed! Ty looks so awesome in his suit (Donney too).Ty looks cute as a frog too. Great job, Megan!

Tiffany said...

Hey Meagan- Tell Emmalee hi from me. She left me a message a while ago and I was kind of hiding out for a while. You need to tell Emmalee that she needs a blog so we can catch up on all the crazy things that life brings. Your little boy is so cute. Take care, Tiffany

Ben said...

I think I just might need to borrow that frog costunme from you, say in a year from now! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, I am having a little get together for Heston's birthday. It's going to be on Saturday the 22nd around 6:30. It's a surprise so please don't mention it to him. If you can make it give me a call or text at 801-414-2886! I'll give you directions! Thanks!!!