Sunday, November 16, 2008

Blog? What's a blog?

For all of you accustomed to interesting, high-quality posts, I'd like to apologize. This is Donny, making my first post.... ever. So don't abandon our blog if you're unimpressed - Megan will still be handling most of the posting responsibilities. With that disclaimer, here goes...


I had a birthday last week. I am now a quarter of a century old. (sounds more impressive when you say it like that.) Megan (and her family) put together a very nice dinner & surprise party for me. She's good at things like that. Thanks to everyone that came, too. Here is a picture of me looking surprised.

In her usual style, Megan decided to make multiple cakes - which didn't clue me in to anything because she has done it before because she "can't decide which one to make." Here are her latest two creations: a football player and Lavell Edwards Stadium. Very impressive!


Thanks Megan for a great birthday!

5 comments:

Chelsey said...

I loved those cakes. Thanks for inviting us!

Ben said...

Well Donny, for your first time at the whole blogging thing, you did a pretty good job. Megs, the cakes turned out really cute...you are quite the cake master! I am impressed...now you just need to do a wedding cake, I offered my services to Brandon, and I told him you could probably handle it too (huh;)?) but it's Brandon, so who knows what will happen....I don't know what Brandi thinks about that either!

Catherine said...

Megan I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... impressed by your wonderful cake skills. I told Ben the other day about your cakes for Tyler's birthday and when he saw them he was dazzled as well. If I had an eighth your talent I would be delighted. Thanks for telling us about your blog.

Jobi Niu said...

um... those cakes are SOOOO tight! I'm so impressed!

Unknown said...

You are so good, Megan! I can't bake to save my life... and here you are making TWO awesome cakes.