Saturday, February 21, 2009

Valentines Day!

Every year for Valentines day we make sugar cookies and frost them. This year we invited my nephew Dean over to help us. Here are a few pictures from our cookie adventure. Tyler and Dean eating frosting off the beaters. Tyler and Dean ready in their aprons I made.
Tyler thought he would help by mixing the sprinkles in a bowl.
Dean putting the sprinkles on the cookies.
Cutting out the cookies. Dean enjoyed using the rolling pin, while Tyler just wanted to eat the dough.

and the cookies!
Here are the final product. We packaged these ones up and sent them to Grandma and Grandpa Hicken. (another tradition)
After we finished Tyler thought it would be fun to show what a mess he made on his face!



I don't know whose child this is.

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Those cookies look yummy! It looks like you guys had fun.

Unknown said...

Amen...they look SO good! Those pictures are terrific. Tyler is such a cute kid! Keyan considers him his best friend, I swear. Once a day, if not more, I hear the plaintive cry, "I wanna go pway wif baby Tyyy-wer"
We'll have to get them together as soon as Keyan conquers this nasty Croup!

Chelsey said...

I like the "Hicken Coop!" That is pretty funny! I love the aprons, I will be copying you soon. I think I have aprons set up for July!

Cassie said...

Uhhhh...I KNOW whose child it is! He is TOTALLY yours! The second solo picture of him is SO you from high school! Cracks me up! Cute, cute, cute.

Amber Bryce said...

I like "Hicken Coop" too! And, that last picture of Tyler cracks me up because Dallen makes that same face!

Shantel said...

Your little boy is so cute!